Our building is a converted church purchased by founding member, George Rowan, in 1969, and was transitioned to the current not-for-profit club in 1971.

Club History

The original Sanctuary Methodist Church was built in 1870, and the building retains the charm and some features of the original church with modern amenities.  The facility continues to benefit from the care and maintenance of our members

Gwynedd Racquet Club has a storied history with top Philadelphia players and rich traditions.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Google Places Social Icon
Membership Inquiries:

©2019 BY GWYNEDD RACQUET CLUB